A note from our Executive Director, Sandi Stovall.
The PALM is thankful for YOU!
Thanksgiving is a time to pause and count our blessings and to name them. Here is the PALM’s list of blessings for which we are deeply and forever grateful.
- We are grateful to our members who support the PALM with their daily attendance, love and joy.
- We appreciate our Board Members and the time and devotion they give to plan a new and vibrant future for our members and participants.
- We are appreciative for visitors who add to our community and share their hopes, their ideas, talents and support.
- We’re profoundly grateful for our funders for their financial contributions that support all aspects of our program. We say thanks to…
- Montgomery County Department of Aging and Adult Services
- The Township of Lower Merion
- The Philadelphia Foundation
- Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church
- William Goldman
- Lower Merion area churches
- Member’s families for their financial gifts, donations of goods and services
- We love our student interns from area colleges and schools who provide an intergenerational experience that engages the hearts, minds and spirits of members and the students alike.
- We thank the exceptional and dedicated staff of the PALM
- We thank our volunteers who serve in capacities to sustain the PALM
- We thank our instructors who provide skilled and compassionate training to improve the health and welfare of our members.
- We acknowledge the life-affirming services of CADCOM, USDA, Main Line Health services, BTC Food Service, Viking Pastry, Main Line Transit, Ardmore Initiative, and the Lower Merion Business Association.
Thank you one and all for a great year and enjoy the holiday THANKFULLY!